What are "cookies"?
Cookies are small text files that register your online activity. They are suppose to make your activity easier and they enable taking various actions, because thanks to them system may recognize User's device and display site adjusted to one's preferences. Disabling cookies may lead to site malfunction and lack of access to some of it's function.
What kinds of "cookies" we use and how we use them?
Cookies, that enable saving User's choices and used i.a. in log in. They stay on User's device until he's logged in or remains on the site.
Deleting cookies file
Here are informations about cookies files' settings in most popular internet browsers:
- If you use Google Chrome, you may change cookies settings here.
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, you may change cookies settings here.
- If you use Mozilla Firefox, you may change cookies settings here.
- If you use Opera, you may change cookies settings here.
- If you use Safari, you may change cookies settings here.
If you use another browser, go to "Help section" of your browser or contact it's developer to get information about changing cookies files' settings.
Google Analytics Statistics
Site motion is monitored by Google Analytics. It is supposed to gather information about way and popularity of our sites. You agree to gathering the data by visiting our site.